What type of wax are you using?
For our candles we are using a premium natural wax blend, made of natural Coconut wax and Apricot oil, our wax is 100% non-toxic and far superior to any soy wax.
What type of aroma oils are you using?
We are using clean aroma oils for our candles.
Our standards are rigorous, and they exclude many materials that are ubiquitous in other suppliers’ fragrance oils. You may already be familiar with our exclusion of phthalates, but we also exclude materials with similar health concerns, including those on California’s Prop 65 list. Materials known to be carcinogens in California aren’t any safer elsewhere!
There are five main “hazard groups” that we simply don't allow in our aroma oils.
- Carcinogens: These are materials known or thought to cause cancer.
- Mutagens: Materials that change the DNA of a cell, harming the cell and causing diseases like cancer.
- Reproductive toxins: Toxins that adversely affect reproductive organs and increase the risk of birth defects.
- Organ toxins: These are toxins that can cause adverse effects or disease within specific bodily organs.
- Acute toxins: Toxins that can cause adverse effects from a single exposure. Generally, this would be accidental exposure like spillage or ingestion.
What are the dimensions of the candle?
Size: 9 oz
Diameter: 2.85 in
Height: 3.46 in
How quickly do you fulfill and ship orders?
We ship all orders within 96 hours or less.
We use USPS Priority shipping for all orders.